Defender of the Bridge
Effect: +100% Loyalty from the court title: Defender of the Bridge.
Defender of the Bridge is a Trait (Personality Trait) in King Arthur: Knight's Tale. Traits are the various personalities of the playable/recruitable Heroes of the game, these are additional and unique Passive Bonus Effect/s that a Hero can benefit either for themselves, for the team, or even towards providing support to the various Buildings within Camelot. Traits are permanent and cannot be changed.
Defender of the Bridge Trait Information
- Stat Type: Personality Trait
- Corresponding Hero: Sir Balan, Sir Balin
How to Find the Defender of the Bridge Trait
- The Defender of the Bridge Personality Trait can be found under Sir Balan and Sir Balin's profile.
- In order to view the Traits of your Heroes, you must be on the Adventure Map. Viewing the page of a Hero can only be done when you are not on a Mission. Simply click on the portrait icon of the Hero you want to view which is the list of "Active" members which is at the lower center of the screen, and hover your mouse on the indicated Trait to view its description or effect.
Defender of the Bridge Trait Tips & Notes
- Defender of the Bridge King Arthur: Knight's Tale Other Notes, Tips, & Trivia.
|King Arthur: Knight's Tale All Traits|
Allegiance ♦ Ambitious ♦ Armor Tinker ♦ Baptized ♦ Beloved ♦ Bone Setter ♦ Contacts ♦ Covenant ♦ Fast Learner ♦ Fast Metabolism ♦ Fellowship ♦ Humble ♦ Lost ♦ Progressive ♦ Righteous ♦ Secure ♦ Sixth Sense ♦ Stubborn ♦ Talented ♦ Tough ♦ Unpopular ♦ Veteran ♦ Wise
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!